This is a list of things to think about when you're using notezz!
- Notes are encrypted in the database.
- Usernames and passwords are stored as one-way-hashes.
- Accounts not active for 6 months might get deleted without notice.
- Incase of a breach, be smart when storing notes. (see smart-notes-guide)
- If you store sensitive data, please use strong password. (see smart-notes-guide)
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to notezz! and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager.
- Tell your friends, have fun.
Ok, I understand, take me back.